Sunday, September 23, 2012

Two Humorous Story

                                            Five Hundred Times
In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. "You are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times."

                 Extract A Tooth
“I'm sorry ,Madam ,but I shall have to charge you twenty dollars for pulling your boy's tooth .”

“Twenty d ollars! Why ,I understand you to say that you charged only four dollars for such work!”

“Yes,but this youngster yelled so terribly that he scared four other patients out of the office .”  

No comments:

Post a Comment